The Go Mama Pet Sitter Creed
- Makes it a point to establish trust between themselves their clients and their pets. Once, having established that trust, they make it their duty to maintain it.
- Abides by the schedule the pet owner has laid out for them to follow: walks are administered when requested, meals and medications are given at the times provided and in the manner laid out by the owner, plants are watered when expected, and packages are brought in on a timely manner. The Pet Sitter at no time makes the determination to change any of these things without having talked to the pet owner beforehand and gotten their permission to do so.
- Makes it a habit to confirm appointments 24 hours beforehand, when possible. Otherwise, the morning of.
- Is communicative about matters relating to the pets in their charge and the homes they have been entrusted to manage and maintain while the homeowner is away. Any issues are communicated immediately to the homeowner to determine the best way to proceed.
- Responds promptly to text messages from clients.
- Does not touch anything unnecessarily in the home unless they must. When they do, they make it a point to put everything back the way they found it.
- Leaves the home in as immaculate a condition as possible: washing bed and bath linens; making the bed; vacuuming the home; cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, and any other rooms that were used during their stay.
- Is knowledgeable in the use of the calendar, navigation, and photo apps on their phone.
- At no point introduces anyone onto the client's property, unless authorized by the client.